In less than 10 years, the Marcellus and Utica shale plays redefined that natural gas landscape in North America. With an estimated 1,200 Tcf of recoverable resources between them, the region is poised to supply natural gas to markets across the U.S. and around the world. Midstream operators are working diligently to build much-needed takeaway capacity. And in the midst of this downturn, producers are searching for solutions that will help them operate more efficiently. Now more than ever, they want to hear about your products, services and technologies. Don’t miss this once-a-year chance to connect with them.
- Emerging Appalachian Plays
Companies that exhibit at DUG East will get:
- Unique access to a select group of industry executives
- New sales leads and the chance to solidify customer relationships
- The ability to showcase new products/services to a targeted audience
Who Attends DUG East?
- E&P Companies
- Pipeline Operators
- Financial Firms (i.e. Investors, Bankers, Analysts, etc.)
- Industry Consulting Firms
- Law Firms
- Service & Supply Companies
- Government Agencies
- Other Professional Services Firms
Sampling of companies that attend DUG East:
Noble Energy • Talisman Energy USA • Anadarko Petroleum • Pioneer Natural Resources • Chesapeake Energy • Quantum Energy Partners • Hess Corp. • BP • EnerVest Operating • Marathon Petroleum • Shell • Federal Energy Regulatory Commission • Statoil • XTO Energy • CONSOL Energy Inc. • Antero Resources • Northern Electric, Inc • NiSource Midstream • Triana Energy • PDC Energy
How do I reserve a booth?
- Review the exhibition floor plan for space availability
- Complete the Exhibitor Contract
Contact your sales representative today!
View 2017 Exhibitors
Already secured a booth for the 2017 event?
View the Exhibitor Resources page for helpful tips and information for the upcoming event.