Don't Navigate 2016 Alone
Find out what's working for Appalachia's top producers
- The Marcellus and Utica formations provided 85% of U.S. shale gas production growth since the start of 2012
- Shale gas production now accounts for 56% of the nation's dry natural gas production
- Marcellus, Utica shale gas production increased by 12.6 Bcf/d from January 2012 to June 2015
It's no secret – it's a challenging time for oil and gas producers. But innovation and perseverance are as synonymous with this business as, well, oil and gas. For over a century producers have found ways to navigate challenging business cycles. And it will be no different with this downturn. Appalachia's producers are drastically cutting breakevens and improving EURs by driving down operating costs and improving their strategies.
Now more than ever, it's critical that you stay connected to the latest intelligence coming from the field. Attend DUG East and you will:
- Hear directly from 20+ senior-level executives at the most active producers in the Northeast—find out what they are doing to improve efficiency, cut costs and drive profitability
- Get the latest updates on midstream infrastructure projects coming online and the new markets that will become accessible
- Find out where top industry analysts expect oil and gas prices to end up in 2016 and beyond—get reality-based forecasts from the industry's best
- Attend hands-on technology demonstrations from 250+ exhibitors—experience the latest solutions helping producers improve drilling and logistical efficiency
- Network with 2,500+ oil and gas professionals—make valuable connections during the event's 9+ hours of dedicated networking opportunities
Plays Covered: Marcellus and Utica
Venue: David L. Lawrence Convention Center | 1000 Duquesne Blvd. | Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Who Should Attend:
Every DUG conference offers...a rich experience, one that is equal parts intelligence, education and inspiration.
- For landmen and oil and gas producers, the DUG program agenda offers ideas and feedback from peers about what's working and what lies ahead for gas, tight oil and NGLs from unconventional reservoirs.
- For finance professionals and investors, the DUG experience combines data-rich presentations from key executives and informative encounters with technology providers on the exhibit floor.
- For upstream service companies, DUG venues offer market intelligence and numerous opportunities for face-to-face access to executives and operations managers, alliance partners and regional suppliers.
- For pipeline operators and midstream service providers, DUG presentations offer a comprehensive view at business opportunities, with insight to where gathering, treatment and storage capacity is needed.
- For regulators, policy-makers, attorneys and other professionals, a DUG environment, from exhibits to the audience, provides unparalleled means to ask questions and 'take the pulse' of industry experts.
If tight-oil, natural gas and NGLs from shales matter to you and your business, then you cannot afford to miss the actionable intelligence available at DUG. Come see for yourself why DUG™ series conferences are the largest unconventional resources events in the world.